1) Sacramento Medical Billing is located in Sacramento, California. Our only business is medical billing and practice management, so our attention will always be focused on your business and getting you paid fully and promptly. With Sacramento Medical Billing, you will always know how much you’re making and where it’s coming from. Sacramento Medical Billing specializes in physician practice formation, credentialing/contracting, medical billing operations.
2) Sacramento Medical Billing can fulfill your insurance filing and billing needs more effectively and efficiently than in-house staff. Our company doesn’t get sick – we don’t quit and we will always be there when you need us. Minimizing office staff is a key advantage of using Sacramento Medical Billing. Our claims filing and billing services are priced lower than most practices are able to achieve on their own. Furthermore, our staff and computer systems are regularly upgraded with the latest coding rules which is another training burden we relieve you of.
3) Sacramento Medical Billing is paid on a percentage of your income. Our goal is to optimize your reimbursement which, in turn, generates our own revenue. We file appeals, handle requests for additional information and stay on top of your claims because our success depends on getting you paid. We know of obstacles before you do and we are already handling them before you ever knew there was an obstacle. Any billing company can get you 70% of your money – but it takes a great billing company to get you paid ALL of your money, in the shortest time possible.
4) Sacramento Medical Billing uses the latest Kareo web-based practice management systems for billing and scheduling operations. As a client, you can have access to your accounts 24 hours a day from any internet capable computer. This enables you to access your schedule and run billing reports whenever you want. The system is fully HIPAA compliant with redundant backup systems, so there’s never any worry about losing data or patient information.
5) Sacramento Medical Billing is cost competitive. For services including electronic insurance claim submission, patient billing and full practice financial reporting and tracking our charge ranges from 6-12%.
6) Sacramento Medical Billing can set up your practice completely. From obtaining a tax ID number through opening your doors to see your first patient, Sacramento Medical Billing will be guiding you through the process. Sacramento Medical Billing will set up all your credentials with payers, negotiate your contracts and assist you every step of the way. Sacramento Medical Billing has a vested interest in your success.
7) Sacramento Medical Billing triple checks every claim we process using state-of-the-art Kareo software. Every claim is instantly checked and cross-referenced against the latest CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS coding procedures to ensure every claim we file is in compliance. Our claims are routed through an electronic clearinghouse, checked again and then forwarded on to the insurance providers. We receive an electronic report 24 hours after submission with the status of your claim and can track its progress seamlessly. Our clearinghouse services claims for Federal Government claims (VA, Champus/Tricare, civil service), over 3000 private insurance carriers and state payers such as Medicaid in all 50 states. Sacramento Medical Billing even files claims with the few insurance carriers that don’t accept electronic payment (paper only) with no additional cost to your practice. State-of-the-art software, highly experienced and a motivated staff all lead to on-time payments for you.